+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dealer Not on Bosch Recommended List

Post Likes

Dealer Not on Bosch Recommended List

My dealer is not on the Bosch list of recommended dealers, should I be nervous?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jjg View Post
    My dealer is not on the Bosch list of recommended dealers, should I be nervous?
    Not if you are buying a trane.....

Tell us a little more, like what kind of project you want said dealer to do...

Post Likes
    Sometimes yes sometimes no. Certain manufacturers require factory training, others require a set number of systems to be installed, or a dealer agreement or a fee. I would ask the dealer why they are not on the list and just see what they have to say.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

Post Likes

Reply to chuckrj

The quote is for a Bosch pump and dump including ducting etc. I have to supply the well, pump etc. It is an 1800 sqft house in SC.

Post Likes
    Cool, I was not aware Bosch made Geo HP.

Get some references from them and see if they are satisfied, ask your friends and neighbors. Just because a Co. has a preferred designation does not always mean they are the best company.

Post Likes
    I think the Bosch is FHP

Post Likes
    I don't know if this is true any well else but in WA state we don't get very good technical support for Bosch, like none what so ever.

Post Likes
    Installers usually are not on the manufactures website for 1 simple reason. They buy there product through a local distributor not factory direct. We are a Myers well pump installer but not listed on there website simply because we do not buy directly from them. We have been selling Myers pump for over 30 years now, and listed on there site.
    I would not be alarmed if they are not listed, but you can always ask your dealer/contractor himself for his explanation.

Post Likes
    That means they did not attend training, the interesting thing about bosch is that if you don't attend training you won't have the book to correctly start the system up. i am located in southern NC. Bosch is great equipment you definitely want someone certified when your going to make that kind of an investment

Post Likes
    Bosch did buy FHP.
    Being listed isn't everything but it helps. It sometimes means that a non-working staff person had enough time to attend a class. Make sure there is some verifiable time spent with those specific models, it does make a difference. Don't deal with "tire kicking used car salesman".

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in