Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    What the *#@@ are you guys in texas doing. Flying the Mexico Flag over your schools in support of the poor illegals that have come here to do the work that we wont do

I thought we had a bunch of sissys in cali, it looks like they have moved to texas now

this mexico-thing isn't going to turn-out very well in the long run.

virtually all options on the table will likely get messy.

we can thank those pseudo-white-Supremacist that run the Mexico-Elite for virtually chasing out these lower-class native mexicans from their country.

'forget economic reform - no, just run off to the US, they'll take care of YOU'

sort of a proxy-invasion, right before our eyes.

Texas is a mere flash-point to a bigger war.

Feces is real close to hitting the fan. I drove through a few mushroom farm areas of south east PA yesterday and saw a lot of Mexi flags flying or painted on cars.
    The posts and comments made by me are in no way affiliated with any company or organization. They are simply my personal opinions.

Excuse me if I am wrong, but isnt it all the illegals doing the protesting? Would that not be a perfect time to load their butts on a few buses and give em a ride back to good ol Mexico?

Thumbs down Texas-NOT Tejas

We don't want them here in Texas either, but at a rate of 1500-2000 a day coming across our border, what else can we do.
    Crockett
    Bowie
    Travis

Did they die for nothing..Or do we need to send Santa Anna Fox relatives back to there own country.

Remember the Alamo!!!!!!!!!!
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

Re: Texas-NOT Tejas

Originally posted by aircooled53
    We don't want them here in Texas either, but at a rate of 1500-2000 a day coming across our border, what else can we do.
    Crockett
    Bowie
    Travis

Did they die for nothing..Or do we need to send Santa Anna Fox relatives back to there own country.

Remember the Alamo!!!!!!!!!!
    Ummmm, the defense of the Alamo was basically an invasion of Mexico by unnauthorized militia men. The U.S. basically stole a section of Mexico and called it Texas.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Reguardless of what happened between Santa Anna and Sam Houston, these people are still here ILLEGALLY, period. They are a strain on OUR economy and it will only get worse. You can blame EVERY administration since Carter, on our current problem. It was going to come to this eventually and it needs to be stopped, NOW.

Personally, I am sick and tired of having to pay for americans that are on welfare, let alone illegals. Or children of immagrants depending on our american education system to babysit them all day on my penny.

If your going to be here, speak ENGLISH and wait in line!!!
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing right......the first time!!!

Yeh, and we still have it.

We are getting over run as a nation in general. It is not
    just Mexico to Texas, it is everyone from everywhere.
    Right now the focus is just on the Mexican illegals.

Been going on for years, but now the U.S. is considering
    giving rights to all illegals. It takes more than one state
    to say NO!!!

Fifth generation Texan and proud of it.

What's that saying about history repeating itself?

I absolutely feel we need to tighten up on illegal aliens coming into the U.S., but at the same time I don't agree with the witch hunt that ensues everytime the gun rack in the pickup boys lose a parking space or girlfriend to someone of foreign descent.

Blacks were treated badly, even though they were brought here.

Irish were treated badly. They too were considered the only ones that would do certain types of work when they arrived in the U.S.

Polacks and Italians got similar nasty treatment.

Japanese were locked up and had their property confiscated.

Chinese were treated as less then second class citizens.

Many of us have not to distant relatives that had to put up with jerks like the ones constantly complaining about foreigners in this country that was built by and developed with...foreigners.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Nobody is up for discrimination. If you have the chance to
    come to the U.S., by all means, Welcome. But one of the
    requirements of citizenship should be a job.

I do not think ANY of our forefathers came to this land we
    call U.S.A., sat on their butt and asked someone to support
    them.

I know gobs of Hispanic people I would rather set down to
    eat with than a lot of the so called Americans I have met.

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

Many of us have not to distant relatives that had to put up with jerks like the ones constantly complaining about foreigners in this country that was built by and developed with...foreigners.
    Yeah, but back then it was done legally.

The biggest problem I see with this is the crime, legal or not, they come here without learning the English language, have a bunch of kids that they cannot afford, them kids go to school and learn how to become nice little gangbangers, then there goes the neighborhood, everyone except them moves out, and the trend continues.

Then comes the so called "jobs nobody else wants" where the hell did this come from? I have 2 nephews that had a problem trying to find a summer job, they even tried fast food joints and couldn't find didlly. I finally had to hire my older nephew to help me in the summer.

Then comes the health care, OK, who's flippin the bill on that one? And then people wonder why health care is so expensive?....simple math.

The issues with our border isn’t going to be solved any time soon, our neighbors cant get their act together, the politicians, the police, the army and almost everyone in power, is corrupted, The middle and upper classes are the descendants of the Spaniards conquistador’s, the poor and uneducated mostly of native Indian ancestry (Aztecs, Maya. Incas).
    Poverty south of the border is nothing like here, a poor person here owns a TV, DVD player, eats at least 3 meals a day and maybe drives an older vehicle, there isn’t welfare in Mexico and jobs are scarce.
    What would you do if you were there, a poor uneducated Indian that just ate his last burrito, I would jump the fence and run to the place where beer flows like wine, where everyday tons of food goes to waste.
    once here they find their ways into the country side where farmers will hire them to work doing thing that we consider low. very few of them learn the lingo, have anyone here try to learn a foreign language? Is difficult isn’t! Especially for uneducated non so smart people, the problem is not much the poor Indians, is their first American born descendants, they don’t take the same jobs or any jobs at all or go to school, they hang out and breed, besides committing all sorts of crimes in between and guess what we are stuck with them, we need to reconsider granting citizenship to the offspring’s of illegal aliens, also we need a guess worker program, it will help us to keep produce and dairy prices low as well to alleviate to poverty in Mexico.

Originally posted by tonys
    this mexico-thing isn't going to turn-out very well in the long run.

virtually all options on the table will likely get messy.

we can thank those pseudo-white-Supremacist that run the Mexico-Elite for virtually chasing out these lower-class native mexicans from their country.

'forget economic reform - no, just run off to the US, they'll take care of YOU'

sort of a proxy-invasion, right before our eyes.

Texas is a mere flash-point to a bigger war.
    This is perhaps the dumbest $hit I have read on the forum in a while. The last time I read something this dumb Tony Farrakhan wrote it also. Tony is obviously an oppressed black homosexual male held back by "the man" venting his frustrations on the internet when the opportunity arises.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast