Thread: this site

this site

hi i am a business owner started 1999 and i have been with hvac talk from 3/05 and its looks like if some one has join before nov06 they dont have to go thru anything also i had an old email address with hvac talk and i have fix this yesterday but i still cant go into the business side. i know i dont come to this site alot but i do when i get real slow to see what others are doing about the same thing. i also tell alot people about this site whos really wants to be in this feild. dont really know where to put this so if this is wrong please moved this to the right place. thanks dave

there is a link some where that details what the requirements are for gaining access to B&M,

you're a tad lite on the post count before applying

it's not a software problem..............it's the guidelines that are set forth.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Hey Dave

There is a link in my signature file for applying to the pro section. Click on it and fill out the form. The Membership Committee will review your form and set you to Pro Tech until you get 30 post. After 30 post you may fill out the form again and apply for Pro Business.

Doesn't matter when you joined.

Thx

Take a second and look at his post history.

Unless several threads were moved, he was posting in the pro forums a couple months ago.

His control panel history may have been lost during the recent software renew and server move. I did see where his email had bounced several times and where he changed it but nothing about ever being a B&M member. There was nothing on my list of acceptance emails either.

I changed him back to B&M.

thanks

thanks it looks like im back i guess where i was i dont mind jumping thru hops becouse i really like this site so tell me what u want to to fill out and i will. dave