Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacrmedic View Post
    I've seen a lot of advertisements for many years and thought it was an excellent video. More props and background noise would only serve to distract one's attention from the product. That's a lesson that the advertising community needs to learn. Too often i watch a commercial and am at a loss afterward to determine what was actually being advertised. As techs we presumably already know how to use this thing in a real world setting, and are only interested in its features vs competing products.

Now if your task as an advertiser is to sell something that has no real virtues, then I can see how one would want to throw in as many pleasant distractions as possible to hopefully trick the emotions of the consumer.
    I thought about putting dancing girls in my videos but thought they might be a little distracting. Thanks for the kudos on the current version i put out and i will be supplementing these with in the field videos as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    you know I will, and I don't really want to have to call you about a problem

Russell put up a tease post the other day, about unveiling them at a trade show
    Thanks and we will do our best so that you don't have a problem in the first place!! And you know who to contact just in case...

And first peek will be at the show... I didn't get the time to put a video up on youtube on the STA2 so once i get back from Chicago i will put it up. That is if this snow lets me get there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by TACKERDOWN View Post
    where is the sman3 part two durability test.
    Here's a link to it

http://youtu.be/h47u5X6wtsY

Thanks I did a little more research this afternoon and found it. Very impressive

Any ideas on cost give or take

Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    Any ideas on cost give or take
    STA2 MSRP is $349

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12