+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Fieldpiece In-Duct Diagnostic Psychrometer - SRH3

Post Likes

New Fieldpiece In-Duct Diagnostic Psychrometer - SRH3

Here's the quick product demo of the SRH3 Fieldpiece In-Duct Diagnostic Psychrometer.

http://youtu.be/FzbYsZPkBA8

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    Here's the quick product demo of the SRH3 Fieldpiece In-Duct Diagnostic Psychrometer.

http://youtu.be/FzbYsZPkBA8
    Nice.

Anyone want to buy my srh2?

Post Likes
    is it on the market yet?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    is it on the market yet?
    Yes. Place your order with your local distributor. We started shipping this week.

Post Likes
    too bad i got the srh2 for christmas. I would have picked up one of these. When will ya have the video's for the sta-2?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
    too bad i got the srh2 for christmas. I would have picked up one of these. When will ya have the video's for the sta-2?
    Very soon. My camera died as I was trying to load it. So hopefully tomorrow i can get it up and running.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
    What is the sta2? I can't find it on the website.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    It's a In-Duct thermal anemometers.

Post Likes
    where is the sman3 part two durability test.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    Yes. Place your order with your local distributor. We started shipping this week.
    you know I will, and I don't really want to have to call you about a problem

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Russell put up a tease post the other day, about unveiling them at a trade show
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Russell, you don't know how much I appreciate having direct access to company reps.

However, having been in and around advertising for many years, can I recommend a more "real world approach" to demonstrating Field Piece products? I love, and use them, but approaching industry techs with a "bench demonstration" doesn't really represent our everyday reality.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post
    Russell, you don't know how much I appreciate having direct access to company reps.

However, having been in and around advertising for many years, can I recommend a more "real world approach" to demonstrating Field Piece products? I love, and use them, but approaching industry techs with a "bench demonstration" doesn't really represent our everyday reality.
    I've seen a lot of advertisements for many years and thought it was an excellent video. More props and background noise would only serve to distract one's attention from the product. That's a lesson that the advertising community needs to learn. Too often i watch a commercial and am at a loss afterward to determine what was actually being advertised. As techs we presumably already know how to use this thing in a real world setting, and are only interested in its features vs competing products.

Now if your task as an advertiser is to sell something that has no real virtues, then I can see how one would want to throw in as many pleasant distractions as possible to hopefully trick the emotions of the consumer.
    Last edited by hvacrmedic; 01-20-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post

I will be doing more in the field demos. But bench demos are the easiest way to get an up close visual of the product. And i can do them quick!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacrmedic View Post
    I've seen a lot of advertisements for many years and thought it was an excellent video. More props and background noise would only serve to distract one's attention from the product. That's a lesson that the advertising community needs to learn. Too often i watch a commercial and am at a loss afterward to determine what was actually being advertised. As techs we presumably already know how to use this thing in a real world setting, and are only interested in its features vs competing products.

Now if your task as an advertiser is to sell something that has no real virtues, then I can see how one would want to throw in as many pleasant distractions as possible to hopefully trick the emotions of the consumer.
    I thought about putting dancing girls in my videos but thought they might be a little distracting. Thanks for the kudos on the current version i put out and i will be supplementing these with in the field videos as well.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    you know I will, and I don't really want to have to call you about a problem

Russell put up a tease post the other day, about unveiling them at a trade show
    Thanks and we will do our best so that you don't have a problem in the first place!! And you know who to contact just in case...

And first peek will be at the show... I didn't get the time to put a video up on youtube on the STA2 so once i get back from Chicago i will put it up. That is if this snow lets me get there in the first place.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TACKERDOWN View Post
    where is the sman3 part two durability test.
    Here's a link to it

http://youtu.be/h47u5X6wtsY

Post Likes
    Thanks I did a little more research this afternoon and found it. Very impressive

Post Likes
    Any ideas on cost give or take

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    Any ideas on cost give or take
    STA2 MSRP is $349

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in