QUADRAFIRE CASTILE

I AM WORKING ON A CASTILE WORKS GREAT ON MED AND HI WHEN YOU SWITCH IT TO LOW IF FEEDS FOR ABOUT 5 MIN THEN JUST BURNS OUT I THINK IT IS THE THEMOCOUPLE BUT WOULD LIKE ANY INPUT SO I JUST AM NOT THROWING PARTS AT IT

Cool

J Van Pelt, welcome to the 'Fireplaces' forum. Please use normal capitalization, punctuation and whole sentences. Your post is very hard to read. All caps is considered shouting and not proper web etiquette.

We may offer a few suggestions here but keep in mind we are not allowed to offer DIY advice here per Site Rules.

You can check the engagement of the thermocouple ceramic shield to ensure the TC is bottomed out inside it and it is properly positioned over the firepot. This should be outlined in your homeowner's manual. Clean all the holes in the firepot well and the rest of the stove. You may have to adjust the feed rate based upon the grade and type of pellets you are burning.

HTH

castile

Sorry I was not meaning to come off yelling I am the worst typer thanks for the advice I checked the milivolts on the thermocouple it was good I took the exhaust fan off and removed the right brick cleaned out all the ash deposits the stove is working great now the fire was not venting very well ash had restricked the venting behind the brick the aera behind the exhaust fan was full of ash when I took out the motor I vacumed it all out .