Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    While I understand this concept, have been on a site where I have seen a pressure sensor installed at the ground floor, while the pumps are in the PH level (42 floors up). I couldn't get the differential pressure to vary between the supply and return. Both supply and return pressure sensors are at the Ground Floor, and the differential pressure is essentially 0 KPa. Could you clarify where the supply and return pressure sensors should be installed?

Assuming 5 PSI for each floor, that's 210 PSI head pressure to the ground floor. Both the Supply and Return read 210 PSI roughly, meaning 0 differential pressure, resulting in the VFD Pumps running at max speed.

>Both supply and return pressure sensors are at the Ground Floor, and the differential pressure is essentially 0 KPa. Could you clarify where the supply and return pressure sensors should be installed?

I would bet the static head pressure far exceeded your pressure sensor's max pressure rating and that's why it read 0. 210psi is a lot for a dP sensor to handle.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Just an FYI but Veris has a DP Sensor that is rated to 250PSI if you need one. http://www.veris.com/docs/Datasheets/PW2_d01121.pdf
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12