Should I purchase a Prestige 2.0 over a Vision Pro IAQ

Will the Prestige do everything the Vision Pro IAQ will and then some and in a prettier presentation?

This is my equipment, potential changes to the list could include replacing the humidifier with a Honeywell Truesteam and replacing the furnace filter with a Trane Clean Effects, is this thermostat overkill?

Will it allow me to control the house temp over the Internet, anything else worth mentioning?

Will it do everything the vision pro can in terms of automatically adjusting my RH, etc.

It was hard enought to find local installers that were installing the vision pro IAQ, I doubt anyone local has done the prestige.

Equipment list:

- Amana Heat Pump
    - Lennox EC10Q4 Furnace
    - Lifebreath HRV dated 06/4/2006 Model 200max
    - Lennox Healthy Cliimate Humidifer Model Wb2-17*
    - 20x24x4 Air Filter

Still looking for any feedback on this. Aso how do I confirm my current equipment, specifically my humidifer and ventilator are compatible with either the vision pro IAQ or the new Prestige HD?

Go with the Prestige HD, I just received my internet gateway today(after a 2 month wait!) so I can test that aspect. I have had a prestige HD in my home for many years. It does all the IAQ does and more and like you said in a better fashion. It can also wirelessly(through redlink) connect to the humidifier and wireless controls as well as your smartphone with the gateway.

Where are you located? I am in Portland Or.
    Here is a quick review I did of my thermostat a long time ago, its very basic and doesn't go into much detail as it was my first ever YouTube video.
    http://youtu.be/Gh4bU3Lkow4
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

The new Prestige 2.0 is an IAQ type now as well as the Vision Pro. The EIM with both models can be set for all manner of humidifiers and ventilators. I just upgraded from the Prestige v.1 to the Prestige 2.0 IAQ to accommodate adding an ERV to our system that has a TrueSTEAM and central dehumidifier. We also have the personal comfort control and the redlink gateway. The latter is proving very popular with our customers, too.

Quote Originally Posted by kdean1 View Post
    The new Prestige 2.0 is an IAQ type now as well as the Vision Pro. The EIM with both models can be set for all manner of humidifiers and ventilators. I just upgraded from the Prestige v.1 to the Prestige 2.0 IAQ to accommodate adding an ERV to our system that has a TrueSTEAM and central dehumidifier. We also have the personal comfort control and the redlink gateway. The latter is proving very popular with our customers, too.
    Thanks, I see it, Prestige HD 2.0 IAQ Comfort, by any chance do you now if there is a difference between the retail version and the installer version, I've heard that even the same model of Honeywell stats could differ based on retail or builder version with the builder version being better?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHeating View Post
    Go with the Prestige HD, I just received my internet gateway today(after a 2 month wait!) so I can test that aspect. I have had a prestige HD in my home for many years. It does all the IAQ does and more and like you said in a better fashion. It can also wirelessly(through redlink) connect to the humidifier and wireless controls as well as your smartphone with the gateway.

Where are you located? I am in Portland Or.
    Here is a quick review I did of my thermostat a long time ago, its very basic and doesn't go into much detail as it was my first ever YouTube video.
    http://youtu.be/Gh4bU3Lkow4
    Good Job on the video, you sold me.

I'm in Montreal (Canada).

Quote Originally Posted by rockstead View Post
    Thanks, I see it, Prestige HD 2.0 IAQ Comfort, by any chance do you now if there is a difference between the retail version and the installer version, I've heard that even the same model of Honeywell stats could differ based on retail or builder version with the builder version being better?
    AFAIK there is not a "builder version" of the high end thermostats. Honeywell has MANY versions of the simple models, so many as to be confusing. However the Prestige can be set up at installation for several (or one) stages of heating and cooling as well as gas, electric or geothermal systems.

Here's a link to their t'stat listings:
    http://www.forwardthinking.honeywell..._products.html