Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006

    Wanted; Banana Jacks from old Fluke

    I'm looking for Banana Jacks that will accept the Fluke Shrouded plugs, without having to cut the Shroud back. Figured Newark Electronics would have them, but the ones I got won't work. I'd really would like to have new ones, rather than cut the one out of a fried Fluke. So if someone can point me in that direction, it would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event