Blower(airflow) setting on a 355MAV

Can you guys tell me what the current blower motor (airflow) setting are in the picture for my furnace for both the A/C and CF?

I also have a second question regarding what impact those setting will have if they are Not correct. I will post the size of my A/C ect after to not sway any thoughts on the settings or comments.

No one wants to take a shot at what the settings are?

Ok, looks like I'll go first.

The AC one looks to be set on the 1050CFM and the CF setting is 875CFM.

My furnace is the 355MAV042080 with a 3-ton AC unit.

These setting should NOT effect my heating at all correct since I don't run my fan in CF mode?

The reason you're not getting any answers is because you've chosen to do the adjustments yourself. And that's fine. But if you're going to do-it-yourself, the word YOURSELF doesn't involve any of us. So....
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

It's funny you guys just assume that I changed the setting which in reality they were like that when I opened the blower door cover to find a good spot to drill my hole to take pressure readings. I posted the pic because when I saw it and looked at what the manual said I had the two dip switches confused which then made me think the tech I HIRED did as well.

I know this site is not a DIY site which is why I have never asked how to fix something. I saw something that I thought may have an impact on our HVAC system and wanted some advice from some pro before I call hire another tech to come mess with our system.

Thanks for your time replying.