So we drilled three holes, for venting and lineset. Got the C/U ready to put on the pad, opened the box, and found the unit dented on the cap and one of the panels smashed into the coil. So we didn't even get the lineset together until about 4 today. Got the new furnace set, a new plenum on top of the case coil, takeoffs put back in, disconnect mounted, and all the other good stuff.
I got to work with my favorite installer today, and if the co-worker is sick tomorrow, I'll be going with him again I bet, to finish up the work out there. Just some venting and such, tying up loose ends. My only complaints about this job was that it was in a hole, and it was STILL nicer than my basement; oh, and the fact that my boss didn't even THINK to add into the quote a freaking condensate pump! Something like 35' of condensate line. Would have been a bit cheaper manpower-wise to just install a pump and run the 3/8" hose to the sump pump instead of having to run PVC all that way.