Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhvac View Post
    the sensor has the output rating right on it i cannot recall offhand but the bypass damper cannot be controlled by the jace you must replace this controller with another the ccp panel previously controlled the bypass the new touch screen tracker has a comm4 communicating bypass damper that can be discovered and set
    i use an infocon easyio 30p or a spyder micro

Quote Originally Posted by dlhvac View Post
    i use an infocon easyio 30p or a spyder micro
    My CCP system is the older CCPII which uses a remote discharge air temp sensor, duct static sensor, and bypass damper actuator. I believe it's the newer CCPIII that has the communicating UCM (Trane VAV UCM) controlling the bypass and reading the sensors. My thought was I would just pick up the signal from the existing static sensor, but I couldn't find a spec sheet on it, so I will probably just install my own.

Quote Originally Posted by dave2142 View Post
    I have 2 sites where we are using the comm4 driver. Everything works fine at times but I get a lot of stale data issues which keep the devices from going into occupancy and such. I have tried everything to no avail. Infocon has remoted in and made changes several times, it works for a little while and then goes out again. I think the issue might be poor communications wiring but just looking for some ideas. It seems some of you have good working systems could you just send me a list of the driver parameters you are using so I can see if that fixes things?
    i tried to email you the answer but your email bounced email me at dlhvac@ptd.net

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123