+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Growing business

Post Likes

Growing business

I have owned a Commercial foodservice repair company in missouri for over 12 years. Overall I would say I have been successful but there are areas I can improve. I am looking for advice on some growth questions I have never been able to crack.

Question 1. How do you get the installation job for new restaurants?
    Question 2. Where can I find information on jobs that need to be bid on?

I am looking for good consulting advise from another successful owner and willing to offer the same.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie12 View Post
    I have owned a Commercial foodservice repair company in missouri for over 12 years. Overall I would say I have been successful but there are areas I can improve. I am looking for advice on some growth questions I have never been able to crack.

Question 1. How do you get the installation job for new restaurants?
    Question 2. Where can I find information on jobs that need to be bid on?

I am looking for good consulting advise from another successful owner and willing to offer the same.
    I would get in contact with the kitchen equipment supply companies. They are set up with the manufactures as dealers. Which is how they are able to bid on these jobs.You'll be working as a sub and they'll be looking for cheap bids. Unfortunately, they have the market cornered on getting bids for the equipment in these new restaurants.

What part of Missouri are you in?
    http://acfwb.com/

"The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today"

Post Likes
    Southwest. Springfield, Branson, Joplin area.

Thanks for the info.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in