+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tapatalk issue

Post Likes
    If you scroll through the Wiz's post here you will see he has a sig in most of his post but not all... It must be working.

OK, so... remember guys... nothing I will be forced to delete, yes? Thanks.

Post Likes
    that's this forums signature setting. tapatalk also has the option so i had the one from this forum blank .. really isn't a big deal but i was curious if maybe this forum doesn't allow sigs from such apps as tapatalk. ..... don't think u will be deleting anything i have to say

Post Likes
    Testing.. signature should show up

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Testing....Signature on Full Site Forum

Post Likes
    so you have the Android version .. I'm running v1.13.5 .. u? .. what's the setting for your signature in the reg forum?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    that's this forums signature setting. tapatalk also has the option so i had the one from this forum blank .. really isn't a big deal but i was curious if maybe this forum doesn't allow sigs from such apps as tapatalk. ..... don't think u will be deleting anything i have to say
    The change I made was on the tapatalk not hvac-talk and looking at TCreacy's post the change worked.

Post Likes
    I dont know what version I am using but it is on android. The Tapatalk Signature is setup in the setting on the tap a talk app. It is actually inserterd into the text of everymessage as the same with a signature on an email.

Post Likes
    Just setup my Signature on the Site, It should show up here. I will login to Tapatalk in a bit, and see what it does.

Post Likes
    My signature wasn't working for the first 3 days I used it now it on there. Right down there:thumbdown:

Sent from an Amazing device
    using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TCreacy View Post
    I dont know what version I am using but it is on android. The Tapatalk Signature is setup in the setting on the tap a talk app. It is actually inserterd into the text of everymessage as the same with a signature on an email.
    I've had mine set with no luck. on the main tapatalk screen the version is at the bottom. mine works on other forums used with tapatalk just not this one.

Post Likes
    I've had mine set with no luck. on the main tapatalk screen the version is at the bottom. mine works on other forums used with tapatalk just not this one.
    I set mine too and it's not showing up either. I think this is a tapatalk problem rather than an issue with HVAC-Talk as we have some people that it IS working for.

Post Likes
    ill contact them again. they initially told me check with this forum first but obviously sigs are allowed

Post Likes
    i tried what grahm.green mentioned because it was acting buggy. basically is the same as uninstalling then reinstalling but all of a sudden my sig works. thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    i tried what grahm.green mentioned because it was acting buggy. basically is the same as uninstalling then reinstalling but all of a sudden my sig works. thanks

Good to know, thanks for the update. Seems the Tapatalk app is a bit on the buggy side.

Post Likes
    it is & their support is horrible

Post Likes
    I know I'm hijacking this thread but it ok...got my phone back and f rocking the tapatalk

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Just exit tapatalk, tapatalk application is not deleted. Click on "More" icon in the lower right corner of the upper left corner of the "canceled."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in