Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tapatalk issue

Just setup my Signature on the Site, It should show up here. I will login to Tapatalk in a bit, and see what it does.
    Testing....Signature on Full Site Forum

My signature wasn't working for the first 3 days I used it now it on there. Right down there:thumbdown:

Sent from an Amazing device
    using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TCreacy View Post
    I dont know what version I am using but it is on android. The Tapatalk Signature is setup in the setting on the tap a talk app. It is actually inserterd into the text of everymessage as the same with a signature on an email.
    I've had mine set with no luck. on the main tapatalk screen the version is at the bottom. mine works on other forums used with tapatalk just not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    I've had mine set with no luck. on the main tapatalk screen the version is at the bottom. mine works on other forums used with tapatalk just not this one.
    I set mine too and it's not showing up either. I think this is a tapatalk problem rather than an issue with HVAC-Talk as we have some people that it IS working for.

ill contact them again. they initially told me check with this forum first but obviously sigs are allowed

i tried what grahm.green mentioned because it was acting buggy. basically is the same as uninstalling then reinstalling but all of a sudden my sig works. thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    i tried what grahm.green mentioned because it was acting buggy. basically is the same as uninstalling then reinstalling but all of a sudden my sig works. thanks

Good to know, thanks for the update. Seems the Tapatalk app is a bit on the buggy side.

it is & their support is horrible

I know I'm hijacking this thread but it ok...got my phone back and f rocking the tapatalk

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk
    Testing....Signature on Full Site Forum

Just exit tapatalk, tapatalk application is not deleted. Click on "More" icon in the lower right corner of the upper left corner of the "canceled."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123