Thread: wolf griddle

wolf griddle

Wolf asa48-1 table top griddle it runs on Lp gas it is 2 years old. A month ago I was called to work on it and found that the left burner was sooted and it was broken at the weld joints. These are the trident burners. I replaced the burner and cleaned under the griddle everything looked great. Now it has been sooting about every week and a half. The second burner from the left broke and sooted I changed it and it has been good so far. I checked all the burners and all are looking in bad shape at the weld joints but didn't bust yet. I checked gas pressure and it is 11wc and with all burners on it will go to 10.5wc. I checked the orices and they are 52 which is what wolf told me they should be. I am kind of stumped any help would be great Thanks

Air
    Negative pressure in kitchen? Any other gas appliances? Makeup air for hood shut down or blocked? Sounds like it ain't breathing.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

I will check that tomorrow. There is other gas equipment in the kitchen fryer stove and one other griddle but I think they really only use the fryer. Now that you said that They had the kitchen windows replaced and the old ones were single pane and I don't think they even closed all the way. You might have figured it out. I'll let u know thanks