Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Fort Mcmurray,Ab
    Post Likes

    Venting through the roof

    Just wondering what guys use when you vent up through the roof with 636 ? Just seal around opening with silicone, or use a roof jack or a type of plumbing roof flange with a rubber gasket?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    S.E. Pa
    Post Likes


    You should have clarified you are speaking about Canucks as in north of the border where the CAT IV plastic venting must be listed to ULC S636.

    Not from the Great North but offsets should be supported and the roof jack and height above roof per the listing. Should be spelled out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.