Type: Posts; User: curiousg
Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.
03-28-2009, 12:34 PM
It was 16 degrees that night and after 7 fire trucks hosed inside out several hours, what structure left standing was iced over. So that may very well be why it continued to run. BTW, we were not...
03-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Thanks for your response. If there is a safety switch to shut it down it did not work because it was running full force until the fire cut the power supply to the house. In fact they were amazed that...
03-28-2009, 10:51 AM
We had a house fire due to electrical in carport 2 months ago. Over half of the home was a total loss. The 2 story sustained heavy smoke damage and all the central roof decking and trusses were...
Results 1 to 3 of 3