Type: Posts; User: Istheretruth
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Thank you everyone.
I read the contract and it reads same features.
After reading the pdf which contains fin spine information and looking at the charts, I think that a judge ought to agree that I...
1. First contractor said air handler and heat pump needed to be replaced due to part not being available. Plus they said, if they get the part, something else will fail soon, as it was down 5 weeks...
I have him on tape telling me to place brick on top, he said they do it all the time..
I have 2 bricks on top right now, still vibrates just as much. (Bricks per installer advice how to keep in from vibrating so much.)
Called about warranty, they said that there is no warranty on...
in the end that is what makes the most sense, amount of air.
I guess the amount of noise is the same?
is the amount of vibration the same?
Can vibration cause premature failure?
Is a Payne PH13 and Acceptable replacement for a Trane Weathertron Elite Heat Pump?
Warranty company said that this is a feature for feature replacement.
The company will replace similar...
Actual information is what I need. Rants from people just wanting attention I can get next to the dumpster behind the local liquor store.
I had a Trane heat pump which did not have a leak, an...
I was told that the copper/aluminum coil on the Payne heat pump is much better than the Spine Fin system one my old Trane Heat Pump.
He said that the fin spine is the old system and is less...
• Are wire guard systems more efficient?
• Which is better and why?
• Is it a functional feature?
Is the difference notable?
3 blade versus vs. 2 blade propellor on a heat pump.
• Is there a difference?
• Does one make the unit last longer?
• Is one more efficient than the other?
• Is one quieter than the other?