Type: Posts; User: MeŠiC
I gotta ask, why 8' tall box? Is it something they have?
My concern would be the clearance under the evap drains.
77'x10'x8' box with 30 doors would have a 64,000 btuh requirement (based on 3.5" walls & T8 lighting on the doors). Considering the length and 30 doors, I would go with eight 9,000 btuh evaps.
We recently removed one of these cases because it would not hold temp on the ends.
I agree with jp. Reduce the defrosts to 4x a day. 30min duration is plenty.
As icemeister indicated, shelf...
I'd be more concerned with the condenser being oversized.
Expect it to triple come February. Can't even buy bulk quanities from most vendors. EPA required a 40% manufacturer reduction last week (originally was just 10% Jan 1) because the phase out isn't...
1775 btu/door -22°F (evap temp)
1625 btu/door -14°F
NDD5Z - 5 deck dairy/deli
1550 btu/ft 21°F
NM4 - 4 deck fresh meat
1460 btu/ft 11°F
Shut down RTUs and raise head pressure. You will find that pesky leak ;)
Call Carlyle on the screw. Only info I see is on 5T and 6T screws.
Maybe next year :P
Sure the screws are 4T?
For the compound comp.:
06CY = Compound service comp "E" size body
8 = 30HP
89 = 89cfm displacement
J = 575/3/60 voltage
103 = Single Pack, Service W/O Valves and...
Guess we are more aggressive and run a 50 degree DP setting. I prefer a dew point sensor over a RH sensor also. Using a RH sensor, calculated DP has large swings throughout the day.
Back to OP,...
Per my Hussmann rep:
Currently, the investment group has 60% interest in select manufacturing and sales groups. IR, who holds the other 40% interest, is only invested. They do not have much say in...
What is the evap for, cooler or freezer? Box size?
That rep and my Copeland rep are on two different pages. My rep insisted using Hot Shot would void any warranty.
+1 for the Appion G5
Just got word. Ingersoll Rand has entered into an agreement to sell a majority share of the Hussmann busniess to funds managed by Clayton, Dubilier, and Rice, LLC (CD&R). Transaction should be...
You'd make more if you "order" the part. Travel time on the return trip when the part comes in and more time to pull the unit apart again to change the cap.
I grew up down South and they have the best pig roasts aka "pig pickin'". They use hickory wood to cook. When the pig is done, it gets pulled and chopped. Best part is the cider vinger and red...
Anyone use CPC ProAct for monitoring? Good or bad comments on them??
First I've heard of a GFCI on Hill cases. Sounds like a broken section of heater wire. Always a pain!
I have been told a deal has been reached with an undisclosed buyer. Lots of rumors as to whom that buyer is. I will not speculate but have good idea.
It is important because since IR, Hussmann has...