I was talking to an old hvac friend today, and he said there is a 20 SEER system available. The company he works for is a LENOX dealer. So I am assuming it is the Lenox
Let's see, How do they get the high 20 SEER?
1. Larger Condenser,more coils
2. Two speed Compressor
3. TXV metering device(EETXV)
4. Variable speed furnance motor DC)
5. Variable speed condenser motor
6. variable pitch condenser blade
7. Refrigerant 410a
Is there anything I missed.
How are they going to go higher. Gee maybe a three story condener.
Anyone have any info on this?