Since there are so very many fieldpiece lovers here, I have composed a list of suggestions for them, to make your lives a whole lot cheaper.
- UV leak detector head, so you don't need that pesky Spectronics kit.
- Sawzall attachment.
- Drill chuck.
- Electronic match, to light pilots.
- Vibrator, for those long, lonely rooftop calls.
- Soot vac attachment, for oil burner cleanings.
- Since you have the soot vac attachment, when you're done, unplug that, and plug in your combustion analyzer head!
- Duct cleaning machine.
- Clock. (I can't believe I even have to MENTION this one!)
- GPS transmitter, so your boss can keep track of whether or not you're still moving after checking voltage, using the NCV feature, and thinking that the circuit is dead.
- Cell phone, that automaticaly dials tech support upon hearing certain, er, "colorful" terms.
- 911 auto-dial after thirty minutes of non-motion, following a voltage check using the NCV feature.
- Alarm clock. (Set to make you wake up and smell the coffee.)
- Rigid propress, for those of you that do plumbing.
- Heater, to keep your hands warm.
So, you just have your weekly paychecks sent right to fieldpiece, in a direct deposit, convenient manner.
But don't worry, none of the above will work for very long.
But if you're happy, so am I.