Good morning James. The craigslist guy called last night, I'm heading into the hills to go get my tool box this morning.
cool. give me a hollar.
Hope every one has a good day
evening gents. how you doing bret?
But all in time it nice to be strong engouht to walk with out falling and not gasp for breath, or not be able to think straight and studeder when talking.
So that said I have to say life is good.
Sorry your under the weather Bret, I hope you feel better tomorrow. Have you a bowl of soup and a hot toddy before bed.
Here is a good one when your sick.
- 2 oz whiskey or apple brandy
- 1 tsp sugar hot apple cider lemon wedge for garnish
- cinnamon stick for garnish
- 2-3 whole cloves for garnish
- Coat the bottom of an Irish coffee glass with honey.
- Add the whiskey or apple brandy.
- Fill with hot apple cider.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with the lemon, cinnamon stick and cloves.
Life is good. We just need to remember that in spite of all the rest of the crap we have to deal with. I'm glad you're making a good recovery. You are making a lot of progress when you think about how long you've been off treatment and how long it took to get you into that physical shape from the treatment.
It's a new sunrise.