Amazed at the Negative responses
Some of the Judgements that i read about my add are amazing , i am glad that i read over 20 of them to understand the mistakes i made in placing the ADD .
Originally Posted by 2141
Here are some of the highlights that i would like to address
1) I forgot to include the Vacation in the benefits , its 1 week after 1 year,2 weeks after 2 years .3 weeks after 3 years , plus birthdays after 1 year , plus Xmas day,thanksgiving , july 4th and xmas eve , and good friday .
2) We are not a Rip off company ! the Add was misconstruid and then the thread went downhill form there
3) Why are we looking for more techs , great question , we are expanding , revenue is up 42 % in 2012 and we project 35% growth in 2013 , we still have the same 5 techs from 2012 and the same 6 installers since 2004 !
4) Service techs only run on average 4 to 5 calls per day not 10 or more as mentioned by others who read neagativly into my add
5) High stress environment , give me a break if its 105 degrees and you are replacing a blower motor in a 130 degree attic .THATS HIGH STRESS .
Any commercial techs who have not tried Residential service continue what you are doing , its not for everyone , however if you are a young residential tech who wants to see a carreer path and be trained by men with intergrity give us a call or visit our website at www.coolairsam.com
no i didnt spell check for any spell check wacko out there !