I demand a warning label saying "Warning! this product is homo tainted"
Then it would be so obvious that no one would buy the product....unless they were a tinkerbell (not that there is anything wrong with this:whistle:)
and the companies would go out of business....unless of course they are located in Canada and SanFrancisco.
- A.1. Sauce, anything having to with sauce is now suspect
- Breakstone's and Knudsen, brands of sour cream :gah:(from disgruntled guys?)
- Cadbury Creme Egg, OMG! I don't even want to think how one of those is produced!
- Cheeze Whiz, WHIZ???? I don't think so!
- Chips Ahoy, little bits of brown things in the food
- Cool Whip, the name says it all
- Cracker Barrel, who's in the barrel producing the milk for the cheeze today?
- Dentyne, need something to get that taste out of your mouth
- Gevalia, coffee for the feminine types
- Ritz, anything on a Ritz is ummm-ummmm good
- Mr. Salty, REALLY! This one is just blatant!
- Halls, for that tickle in your throat
- Honey Maid, OK, I'll miss this one
- Jell-O, Oh, the things they will do in Jello
- Kool Aid, the fat guy with the big grin busting in on kids at play....OH YEAH!!!
- Kraft Singles, no thank you
- Oscar Meyer, so, you want to be a weiner?
- Miracle Whip, just ewwww....
- Nutter Butter, OMG, another blatant one. (good pick up line; Hey baby, how about you try out my Nutter Butter?)
- Philadelphia brand, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107818/ AIDS much?
- Polly-O, phallic shaped cheese snacks
- Oyster crackers, again....ewwwwww...
- Planters, no thank you
- Stove Top stuffing, I don't want to think about being stuffed anywhere
- Tang, another....ewwwwwww.....
- Trident, get rid of that taste in your mouth without the sugar
- Trisquit, just sounds faggy
- Velveeta, hmmmmm, creamy cheese stuff
- Wheat thins, I'm out of inuendos.
Homo advocates or not, cheap food is cheap food. Dont think ill be doing any boycotting :)
When Oreos go this way.......we are a sorry lot. Queers can't be happy to just be queer, no, they gotta shove it down our throats too. Pun intended. Kraft wants to help them, fine. Kraft just lost a good customer. They can't just make cookies and stuff, they gotta get up in my face now? No. Screw them.