The new flange kits are definitely the fix for those things. On smaller ones with 4 bolts, I've had some success drilling and tapping the additional 4 holes. Even on the 8 bolt and 12 flanges, if you are meticulous with your installation and pay attention to the details, they're not problems anymore.
Originally Posted by tcy612
I agree, Rob. The Purge is key to the chiller. I would always do a quick run test and inspection of it on all service calls I went on, even if the call was not purge or head pressure related. Sometimes I would find extra work. More than once I found "Max pump-out rate exceeded" that was a month or more old and still active (not ever reset).
Originally Posted by Tech Rob