View Full Version : Frequently Asked Questions About Submissions
- Is there a limit to how many items I can submit to the EF?
- How long will it take to get my submission approved and into the EF?
- I have an article from an old publication that's not available on line. Can I scan it
- I have a story concerning an HVACR service experience I want to share. Is that OK?
- How do I know what is considered to be a restricted source for material?
- What is the correct way to cite a source in my article?
- How do I check to see if the material I want to submit has been copyrighted?
- How do I include photos, charts and diagrams in my submission?
- Why can't I just copy and paste an article or other material and send it in?
- How do I save a document file to the Microsoft Word .doc format?
- What are the different ways a member may submit material for the Educational Forums?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.