01-01-2007 until 12-31-2029
Job Discussion Rules
You must qualify before posting a ‘Help Wanted’ ad.
You must be a Professional Member of this site. If you do not meet this requirement your post will be removed unless special arrangements with the site owner are made.
Professional Members may not advertise ‘Help Wanted’ more than:
Job posts are allowed to include the following:
- Two (2) times in a month or
- Four (4) times a quarter or
- Eight (8) times a calendar year regardless of the position they wish to fill.
Job post are NOT allowed to include the following:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Salary or hourly pay rates
- Benefit information
- Links to the hiring company
Those who are NOT allowed to post ‘Help Wanted' posts:
- Links to or with DIY or equipment internet sales ads
- Links to competitive sites of HVAC-Talk.com
- Links to competitive sites of Penton or Contracting Business Magazine
- Links to ‘Head Hunter’ organizations
Job Discussion rules for Employment Seekers:
- Employment search firms or ‘Head Hunters’
- Employment search firms must use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the screen for advertisement rates.
- You may post a ‘Job Needed’ or ‘Relocation Request’ at any time.
- There are no membership time or post requirements.
- There is a Forum Rule against double posting and bumping. Please don’t be obvious about it.