08-22-2014 until 09-02-2014
2014 Comfortech Leadership Symposium
Here's your chance to ask top executives representing manufacturers in the HVAC, Plumbing, and Hydronics sectors industry-related questions.
For attendees to this year's Comfortech event in Nashville, TN, this is an outstanding opportunity for you to hear and interact with these executives in a question-and-answer format that will be facilitated by both Contracting Business.com and Contractor magazines.
What companies will be represented on the panel?
Emerson Climate Technologies
Plus one or two others.
To help you get started, think about legslative, marketing, and energy questions that you might have. Think about the future: refrigerant rules, water conservation, state of the economy, warranty issues, etc.
Please either post your questions here (http://bit.ly/2014LeaderSymposium) or send them directly to Mike Weil, editorial director of Contracting Business.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
When you ask your question, please include your name and company name and city/state in which you are located.
We will accept questions through September 2nd.
The Industry Leadership Symposium will be held at Comfortech 2014 in Nashville, TN on Wednesday, September 10th from 4:15 to 5:15 PM.
"Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."
Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author
07-24-2014 until 08-31-2014
CONTEST - CONTEST !! Want to win a Veto Pro Pac?
To can find the Contest Forum CLICK HERE
HVAC-Talk.com and Veto Pro Pac have teamed up to put on a Sweepstakes contest for the month of August allowing all members the chance to win one of 4 Veto Pro Pac tool bags!
All you will have to do is sign up for the sweepstakes once it becomes live on Htalk's site, and correctly answer a trivia question.
Stay tuned to this forum for contest updates. I'll post the trivia question on 7/31 so that you can get a head start on finding the answer!
The sweepstakes start August 1, 2014 and will run until August 31, 2014. Don't miss your chance to win!
06-22-2012 until 07-23-2016
Poll Dance !!
I posted a poll and need your input. This will assist me with the future of the site offerings.
Please click here
01-01-2007 until 12-31-2029
Job Discussion Rules
You must qualify before posting a ‘Help Wanted’ ad.
You must be a Professional Member of this site. If you do not meet this requirement your post will be removed unless special arrangements with the site owner are made.
Professional Members may not advertise ‘Help Wanted’ more than:
Job posts are allowed to include the following:
- Two (2) times in a month or
- Four (4) times a quarter or
- Eight (8) times a calendar year regardless of the position they wish to fill.
Job post are NOT allowed to include the following:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Salary or hourly pay rates
- Benefit information
- Links to the hiring company
Those who are NOT allowed to post ‘Help Wanted' posts:
- Links to or with DIY or equipment internet sales ads
- Links to competitive sites of HVAC-Talk.com
- Links to competitive sites of Penton or Contracting Business Magazine
- Links to ‘Head Hunter’ organizations
Job Discussion rules for Employment Seekers:
- Employment search firms or ‘Head Hunters’
- Employment search firms must use the Contact Us button at the bottom of the screen for advertisement rates.
- You may post a ‘Job Needed’ or ‘Relocation Request’ at any time.
- There are no membership time or post requirements.
- There is a Forum Rule against double posting and bumping. Please don’t be obvious about it.